Thank you for your Portraits of Success Nomination!
QUALIFICATIONS: A candidate for Portraits of Success must:
- Be a Hispanic leader (be willing to share a vision/perspective).
- Live (or have lived) in the greater San Jose Metropolitan area (Silicon Valley).
- Be successful in his/her vocation/profession.
- Be a role model (be willing to share development experiences).
- Possess a strong commitment to the Hispanic community.
- Have made a positive contribution to the Hispanic community.
- Other relevant and pertinent items/factors.
Our nominations deadline is July 12th.
Please present your nominee’s history/narrative style in terms of the seven qualifications listed above.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our Annual Portraits of Success Luncheon
This survey has no published questions.